* Co-Occurring Adult Case Manager
At Appleseed Community Mental Health Center, Inc., we walk with families and individuals on their journey to live healthy, whole, and productive lives by offering comprehensive and integrated behavioral health, housing, outreach & prevention, substance use disorder, and victim services. To help accomplish this goal Appleseed is seeking to fill a full-time position of Co-Occurring Adult Case Manager. Majority of work provided in client homes or community sites. Must have reliable transportation and pass a background and driving record checks and a drug test. Virtual interviews available.
- Good time management
- Organizational and writing skills to join a treatment team providing case management and educational services to clients with drug and alcohol and mental health needs
- BA in related field required
- CDCA license and SUD experience preferred
- Ability to relate to a wide variety of people from different cultural and socioeconomic levels as an advocate as well as familiarity with Ashland County resources desired
- Individual and group interventions
- Crisis management
- Housing search and placement
- Assisting individuals to develop living skills
- Communication and relationship skills
- Coping strategies
- Providing advocacy, assessment, linkage, monitoring and support for persons served A
What makes Appleseed a great place to work?
- Here are some responses from our very own employees:
- Staff work to make the agency a positive, progressive, and supportive environment. Personally and professionally, we put our best foot forward for our clients and for each other
- Our staff are amazing. Flexibility with our schedules. Family environment. Knowing we are doing something that makes a difference.
- The people and atmosphere
- Making a difference in other people’s lives and great coworkers! The ability to do what excites you as long as it helps other with mental health progress.
- The team approach to client care.
- Competitive compensation
- Medical /dental /vision
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Wellness App
- Life insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Ability to earn monthly and yearly bonuses
- Flexible Schedule
- Minimum 2 weeks accrued paid vacation
- 6 self care days
- 8 accrued sick days
- 8 paid holidays
- 403b w/ Retirement match
- In House Pharmacy
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Cell Phone Stipend
- Continuing education opportunities & professional development dollars
- Annual pay increases with performance
If you are interested in joining our team of professionals, please apply at /surveys/resume. We look forward to hearing from you. Please contact Alyssa McQuate (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions. Appleseed Community Mental Health Center, Inc. is committed to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all people. Employment decisions are made based on each person’s performance, qualifications, and abilities. BIPOC highly encouraged to apply. The Agency does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.