*Co-Occurring Supported Employment Specialist/Adult Mental Health Case Manager
Appleseed Community Mental Health Center, Inc. is seeking to fill a full-time dual position of Co-Occurring Supported Employment Specialist and Adult Mental Health Case Manager. This position could also be part-time working 20 hours a week as just the Co-Occurring Supported Employment Specialist. Looking for an energetic individual with good time management, organizational and writing skills that is responsible for the planning, assessment, placement, development and follow through of community-based employment for adults with drug and alcohol and mental health needs. Duties include individual and group interventions, case management, crisis management, assisting individuals to develop communication and relationship skills, and coping strategies along with providing advocacy, assessment, linkage, monitoring and support. Ability to relate to a wide variety of people from different cultural and socioeconomic levels as an advocate as well as familiarity with Ashland County and community resources desired. Ability to work with the Bureau of Vocational Rehabilitation to develop work sites, counsel applicants, and provide job coaching. Majority of work provided in client homes, schools, or community sites.
Must have reliable transportation and pass a background and driving record checks. High School Diploma required; BA in related field, CDCA license, SUD experience and experience with employment services preferred.
What makes Appleseed a great place to work?
- Here are some responses from our very own employees:
- Staff work to make the agency a positive, progressive, and supportive environment. Personally and professionally, we put our best foot forward for our clients and for each other
- Our staff are amazing. Flexibility with our schedules. Family environment. Knowing we are doing something that makes a difference.
- The people and atmosphere
- Making a difference in other people’s lives and great coworkers! The ability to do what excites you as long as it helps other with mental health progress.
- The team approach to client care.
- Competitive compensation
- Ability to earn monthly bonuses
- Ability to earn yearly bonus
- Flexible schedule
- Medical /dental /vision/basic life insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Minimum 2 weeks accrued paid vacation
- 6 self care days
- 8 accrued sick days
- 8 paid holidays
- 403b w/ retirement match
- In house pharmacy
- Mileage reimbursement
- Cell phone stipend
- Continuing education opportunities & professional development dollars
- Annual pay increases with performance
If you are interested in joining our team of professionals, please apply at /surveys/resume. We look forward to hearing from you. Please contact Alyssa McQuate (email@example.com) with any questions. Appleseed Community Mental Health Center, Inc. is committed to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all people. Employment decisions are made based on each person’s performance, qualifications, and abilities. BIPOC highly encouraged to apply. The Agency does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.