*Housing Case Manager
Appleseed Community Mental Health Center, Inc. is seeking to fill a part-time (15-20 hours per week) Housing Case Manager. Looking for an energetic individual with good time management, organizational and writing skills to join a treatment team providing case management services for homeless families and individuals.
- Individual and group interventions
- Crisis management
- Housing search and placement, budgeting, assisting individuals to develop living skills, communication and relationship skills, and coping strategies along with providing advocacy, assessment, linkage, monitoring and support.
- Ability to relate to a wide variety of people from different cultural and socioeconomic levels as an advocate as well as familiarity with Ashland County resources desired.
- Flexibility, dedication, and the ability to relate successfully to parents, children and teens are expected.
- Familiarity with Ashland County resources desired.
- The majority of work is provided in client homes, schools, or community sites.
- Must have reliable transportation and pass a driving record check.
- Experience preferred.
- Must be able to pass background check and drug test prior to employment.
- Must have a car available during working hours, carry and maintain automobile insurance that includes a payable liability of $100,000/$300,000, as well as the ability to legally drive a car.
**There is no productivity requirement for a housing case manager
If you are interested in joining our team of professionals, please apply at /surveys/resume. We look forward to hearing from you. Please contact Alyssa McQuate (email@example.com) with any questions.
Appleseed Community Mental Health Center, Inc. is committed to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all people. Employment decisions are made based on each person’s performance, qualifications, and abilities. The Agency does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.