* Youth Counselor
At Appleseed Community Mental Health Center, Inc., we walk with families and individuals on their journey to live healthy, whole, and productive lives by offering comprehensive and integrated behavioral health, housing, outreach & prevention, substance use disorder, and victim services. To help accomplish this goal Appleseed Community Mental Health Center, Inc. is seeking highly skilled therapists/social workers to join our Youth and Family Clinical Team full time to work in both office and school settings.
- Experience in behavioral health counseling working with youth, families and groups required.
- Must have excellent communication, networking, and innovative problem solving skills, ability to work as part of a team, as well as strong group facilitation and coordination skills.
- Master’s level graduate with an LISW or LPCC license preferred, will consider BA with experience.
- Competitive compensation
- Medical /dental /vision
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Wellness App
- Life insurance
- Ability to earn monthly and yearly bonuses
- Flexible Schedule
- Minimum 2 weeks accrued paid vacation
- 3 personal days
- 8 accrued sick days
- 8 paid holidays
- 403b w/ Retirement match
- In House Pharmacy
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Continuing education opportunities & professional development dollars
- Annual pay increases with performance
If you are interested in joining our team of professionals, please forward your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention "Youth Therapist" in the subject line of your email. We look forward to hearing from you. Appleseed Community Mental Health Center, Inc. is committed to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all people. Employment decisions are made based on each person’s performance, qualifications, and abilities. The Agency does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.