*Spark Parent Partner
Appleseed Community Mental Health Center is seeking a part-time (10-15 hours per week) individual to join our SPARK (Supporting Partnerships to Assure Ready Kids) Team. The Parent Partner works directly with approximately 20 SPARK children and their families through the SPARK Ohio Initiative. The Parent Partner serves as a support for SPARK children as they move along the educational path from home or child-care environments to public school. This position requires a commitment to families, an understanding and acceptance of diverse cultures and backgrounds, and the ability to work well with people. This position requires a minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent and preferably a minimum of one year of experience in an educational or social services organization. Must be able to work a flexible schedule including some evenings. Must pass a drug test, background and driving record checks.
What makes Appleseed a great place to work?
- Here are some responses from our very own employees:
- Staff work to make the agency a positive, progressive, and supportive environment. Personally and professionally, we put our best foot forward for our clients and for each other
- Our staff are amazing. Flexibility with our schedules. Family environment. Knowing we are doing something that makes a difference.
- The people and atmosphere
- Making a difference in other people’s lives and great coworkers! The ability to do what excites you as long as it helps other with mental health progress.
- The team approach to client care.
- Competitive compensation
- 403b w/ retirement match
- In house pharmacy
- Mileage reimbursement
- Annual pay increases with performance
If you are interested in joining our team of professionals, please apply at /surveys/resume. We look forward to hearing from you. Please contact Alyssa McQuate (email@example.com) with any questions. Appleseed Community Mental Health Center, Inc. is committed to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all people. Employment decisions are made based on each person’s performance, qualifications, and abilities. The Agency does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.