* School Based Mental Health Therapist
Appleseed Community Mental Health Center, in collaboration with the Ashland City Schools, is seeking a highly skilled therapist/social worker to join our Youth and Family Clinical Team to work with elementary students in a school based setting. Experience working with school-aged children, parents, schools, and social service professionals around behavioral, emotional, and cognitive issues in a school setting preferred. Must have excellent communication, networking, and innovative problem solving skills, ability to work as part of a team, as well as strong group facilitation and coordination skills. Prefer master’s level graduate with an LSW, LPC, LISW or LPCC license. This position is 40 hours per week, 10 months per year. Competitive salary and benefits.
What makes Appleseed a great place to work?
- Here are some responses from our very own employees:
- Staff work to make the agency a positive, progressive, and supportive environment. Personally and professionally, we put our best foot forward for our clients and for each other
- Our staff are amazing. Flexibility with our schedules. Family environment. Knowing we are doing something that makes a difference.
- The people and atmosphere
- Making a difference in other people’s lives and great coworkers! The ability to do what excites you as long as it helps other with mental health progress.
- The team approach to client care.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible schedule
- Medical /dental /vision/basic life insurance
- Minimum 2 weeks accrued paid vacation
- 3 personal days
- 8 accrued sick days
- 8 paid holidays
- 403b w/ retirement match
- In house pharmacy
- Mileage reimbursement
- Continuing education opportunities & professional development dollars
- Annual pay increases with performance
If you are interested in joining our team of professionals, please apply at /surveys/resume. We look forward to hearing from you. Please contact Alyssa McQuate (email@example.com) with any questions. Appleseed Community Mental Health Center, Inc. is committed to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all people. Employment decisions are made based on each person’s performance, qualifications, and abilities. The Agency does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.