* School Based Mental Health Therapist
At Appleseed Community Mental Health Center, Inc., we walk with families and individuals on their journey to live healthy, whole, and productive lives by offering comprehensive and integrated behavioral health, housing, outreach & prevention, substance use disorder, and victim services. To help accomplish this goal Appleseed, in collaboration with Ashland City Schools, is seeking a highly skilled therapist/social worker to join our Youth and Family Clinical Team to work with children and families in an elementary school based setting. Experience working with school-aged children, parents, school, and social service professionals around behavioral, emotional, and cognitive issues in a school setting preferred.
- Prefer Master’s level graduate with an LSW, LISW, LPC, or LPCC license;
- Will consider Bachelor’s level LSW or School Counselor license with mental health experience.
- Position is 40 hours per week but will consider two 20 hour per week positions.
- 10 months per year.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Must have excellent communication, crisis intervention, and innovative problem solving skills, as well as the ability to triage effectively and collaborate as part of a team.
- Strong group facilitation and coordination skills preferred.
Full Time Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Monthly bonus for exceeding productivity standards
- Medical /dental /vision/basic life insurance
- Minimum 2 weeks accrued paid vacation
- 3 personal days
- 8 accrued sick days
- 8 paid holidays
- 403b w/ retirement match
- In house pharmacy
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Cell phone stipend
- Continuing education opportunities & professional development dollars
- Annual pay increases with performance
Part Time - No Benefits
If you are interested in joining our team of professionals, please forward your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention "School Based Mental Health Therapist" in the subject line of your email. We look forward to hearing from you. Appleseed Community Mental Health Center, Inc. is committed to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all people. Employment decisions are made based on each person’s performance, qualifications, and abilities. The Agency does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law