* School Liaison
At Appleseed Community Mental Health Center, Inc., we walk with families and individuals on their journey to live healthy, whole, and productive lives by offering comprehensive and integrated behavioral health, housing, outreach & prevention, substance use disorder, and victim services. Appleseed Community Mental Health Center, in collaboration with the county mental health board and county school districts, is seeking a part time, highly skilled social service professional to join our Youth and Family Team, working in a school based setting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in social work, psychology, or related field required.
- Previous experience working with high school-aged children, parents, school and social service professionals around behavioral, emotional, and cognitive issues in a social service setting preferred.
- Successful candidate must also display excellent communication, time management, networking, and innovative problem-solving skills.
- Must be a team player, flexible, and highly accessible to students and teachers
- Must be capable of providing on-the-spot guidance, crisis intervention, consultation, and linkage with social supports.
- This position is 40 hours per week, 44 weeks per year and coincides with the school year.
- Competitive compensation
- Monthly bonus for exceeding productivity standards
- Medical /dental /vision/basic life insurance
- Minimum 2 weeks accrued paid vacation
- 3 personal days
- 8 accrued sick days
- 8 paid holidays
- 403b w/ retirement match
- In house pharmacy
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Cell phone stipend
- Continuing education opportunities & professional development dollars
- Annual pay increases with performance
If you are interested in joining our team of professionals, please forward your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. Please mention "School Liaison" in the subject line of your email. We look forward to hearing from you. Appleseed Community Mental Health Center, Inc. is committed to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all people. Employment decisions are made based on each person’s performance, qualifications, and abilities. The Agency does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law