* Supported Employment Coordinator
At Appleseed Community Mental Health Center, Inc., we walk with families and individuals on their journey to live healthy, whole, and productive lives by offering comprehensive and integrated behavioral health, housing, outreach & prevention, substance use disorder, and victim services. To help accomplish this goal, Appleseed Community Mental Health Center, Inc. is seeking to fill a full-time position of Supported Employment Coordinator to provide program oversight and direct services to help individuals in obtaining and maintaining successful employment. Must have a car available during working hours, carry and maintain automobile insurance that includes a payable liability of $100,000/$300,000, as well as the ability to legally drive a car. Must pass background and driving record checks, and drug test. Virtual interviews available.
- Looking for an energetic individual with good time management, organizational, data collection, and report writing skills .
- BA in related field required, experience preferred.
- Ability to build working relationships and engage with community employers.
- Individual and group interventions
- Crisis management
- Assisting individuals to develop communication
- Relationship skills
- Coping strategies
- Providing advocacy, assessment, linkage, monitoring, and support.
- Work closely with the Bureau of Vocational Rehabilitation, Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities (OOD) and direct SE Program with meeting fidelity standards to improve employment outcomes.
- Majority of work provided in client homes or community sites.
- Competitive compensation
- Medical /dental /vision
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Wellness App
- Life insurance
- Ability to earn monthly and yearly bonuses
- Flexible Schedule
- Minimum 2 weeks accrued paid vacation
- 3 personal days
- 8 accrued sick days
- 8 paid holidays
- 403b w/ Retirement match
- In House Pharmacy
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Cell Phone Stipend
- Continuing education opportunities & professional development dollars
- Annual pay increases with performance
If you are interested in joining our team of professionals, please forward your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. Please mention "SE Coordinator” in the subject line of your email. We look forward to hearing from you. Appleseed Community Mental Health Center, Inc. is committed to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all people. Employment decisions are made based on each person’s performance, qualifications, and abilities. The Agency does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.