* Transportation Specialist
At Appleseed Community Mental Health Center, Inc., we walk with families and individuals on their journey to live healthy, whole, and productive lives by offering comprehensive and integrated behavioral health, housing, outreach & prevention, substance use disorder, and victim services. To help accomplish this goal Appleseed is seeking to fill multiple part-time driving positions (up to 29 hours per week). This position is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds. This position does not offer any benefits. Transportation Specialist are available M-F 8am to 8pm and can sign up for 4, 8, or 12 hour on-call shifts. Transportation Specialists will be paid a stipend when on-call and then an additional hourly rate for any transportation provided. Must maintain a valid Ohio driver’s license and reliable transportation, as well as $100,000 - $300,000 personal liability insurance. Must pass a background check, driving record check, and a drug test. Virtual interviews available.
- No previous professional driving experience required.
- The successful candidate is required to have a positive attitude and motivation to provide excellent customer service.
- Applicants must be at least 21 years old and have a minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Using the agency van, the transportation specialist will provide on-call transportation services for any client of the program requiring transportation to/from counseling, therapeutic and support groups, or other essential appointments.
If you are interested in joining our team of professionals, please forward your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. Please mention "Transportation Specialist" in the subject line of your email. We look forward to hearing from you. Appleseed Community Mental Health Center, Inc. is committed to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all people. Employment decisions are made based on each person’s performance, qualifications, and abilities. The Agency does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.