* School Liaison
Appleseed Community Mental Health Center, in collaboration with the county mental health board and county school districts, is seeking a part time, highly skilled social service professional to join our Youth and Family Team, working in a school-based setting. A Bachelor’s Degree in social work, psychology, or related field preferred. Previous experience working with school-aged children, parents, school and social service professionals around behavioral, emotional, and cognitive issues in a social service setting preferred. Successful candidate must also display excellent communication, time management, networking, and innovative problem-solving skills. Must be a team player, flexible, and highly accessible to students and teachers; capable of providing on-the-spot guidance, crisis intervention, consultation, and linkage with social supports. This position is 40 hours per week, 44 weeks per year and coincides with the school year.
What makes Appleseed a great place to work?
- Here are some responses from our very own employees:
- Staff work to make the agency a positive, progressive, and supportive environment. Personally, and professionally, we put our best foot forward for our clients and for each other
- Our staff are amazing. Flexibility with our schedules. Family environment. Knowing we are doing something that makes a difference.
- The people and atmosphere
- Making a difference in other people’s lives and great coworkers! The ability to do what excites you as long as it helps other with mental health progress.
- The team approach to client care.
- Competitive compensation
- Medical /dental /vision/basic life insurance
- Generous pro-rated accrued paid vacation
- 1 personal day
- 8 pro-rated accrued sick days
- 8 paid holidays
- Retirement match
If you are interested in joining our team of professionals, please apply at /surveys/resume. We look forward to hearing from you. Please contact Alyssa McQuate (email@example.com) with any questions. Appleseed Community Mental Health Center, Inc. is committed to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all people. Employment decisions are made based on each person’s performance, qualifications, and abilities. The Agency does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.