Adult Mental Health Services
Find help along the road to recovery with Appleseed
- Have you ever wondered how you could improve your mental health?
- Have you felt so down or blue or worried so much that it was hard to get through the day?
- Do you feel helpless to stop drinking or misusing substances?
- Do you have fixed thoughts that are impossible to alter?
- Do you have trouble controlling your anger?
You are not alone. One in five American adults live with a mental illness. The success rates for treating mental illness are just as successful as options for treating conditions like heart disease. Integrated treatment that combines medication, psychotherapy, supported employment, family education and more increases the rate of recovery. Our caring professionals are invested in your success. Appleseed's Theoretical Framework for treatment emphasizes recovery while actively avoiding re-traumatization, promotes change by drawing out the client's own meaning, and views treatment through the lens of the systems that impact a client's day-to day-function is critical to fully implementing excellent and holistic care.
We offer a variety of mental health services and steps to help you achieve a healthy, whole, and productive life:
- 24/7 Crisis Intervention
- Mental Health Assessment
- Case Management
- Individual and Family Counseling
- Group Support
- Pharmacological Management Services
- Community Psychiatric Support (Individual and Group)
- Supported Employment