Adult Case Manager
At Appleseed Community Mental Health Center, Inc., we walk with families and individuals on their journey to live healthy, whole, and productive lives by offering comprehensive and integrated behavioral health, housing, outreach & prevention, substance use disorder, and victim services. To help accomplish this goal Appleseed is seeking to fill a full-time position of Adult Case Manager. The successful candidate will be an energetic individual with good time management, organizational and writing skills to join a treatment team providing psychiatric case management services for adults.
- Individual and group interventions
- Crisis management
- Assisting individuals to develop communication and relationship skills, and coping strategies
- Providing advocacy, assessment, linkage, monitoring and support
- Flexibility, dedication, and the ability to relate successfully to parents, children and teens are expected
- Familiarity with Ashland County resources desired
- Majority of work provided in client homes, schools, or community sites
- Must have reliable transportation and pass a background and driving record checks
- Bachelors degree in related field preferred
- Experience preferred
- Must be able to pass background check and drug test prior to employment
- Must have a car available during working hours, carry and maintain automobile insurance that includes a payable liability of $100,000/$300,000, as well as the ability to legally drive a car
What makes Appleseed a great place to work?
- Here are some responses from our very own employees:
- Staff work to make the agency a positive, progressive, and supportive environment. Personally and professionally, we put our best foot forward for our clients and for each other
- Our staff are amazing. Flexibility with our schedules. Family environment. Knowing we are doing something that makes a difference.
- The people and atmosphere
- Making a difference in other people’s lives and great coworkers! The ability to do what excites you as long as it helps other with mental health progress.
- The team approach to client care.
- Competitive compensation
- Medical /dental /vision
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Wellness App
- Life insurance
- Ability to earn monthly bonuses
- Minimum 2 weeks accrued paid vacation
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 6 self care days
- 8 accrued sick days
- 8 paid holidays
- 403b w/ Retirement match
- In House Pharmacy
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Cell Phone Stipend
- Continuing education opportunities & professional development dollars
- Annual pay increases with performance
If you are interested in joining our team of professionals, please apply at /surveys/resume. We look forward to hearing from you. Please contact Alyssa McQuate (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions. Appleseed Community Mental Health Center, Inc. is committed to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all people. Employment decisions are made based on each person’s performance, qualifications, and abilities. BIPOC highly encouraged to apply. The Agency does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.