Transportation Specialist (Part-Time)
At Appleseed Community Mental Health Center, Inc., we walk with families and individuals on their journey to live healthy, whole, and productive lives by offering comprehensive and integrated behavioral health, housing, outreach & prevention, substance use disorder, and victim services. To help accomplish this goal, Appleseed is seeking to fill part-time driving positions (up to 29 hours per week). Using the agency van, the transportation specialist will:
- Provide on-call transportation services for any client of the program requiring transportation to/from counseling, therapeutic and support groups, or other essential appointments.
This position is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds. No previous professional driving experience required. The successful candidate is required to:
- Have a positive attitude and motivation to provide excellent customer service
- Be at least 21 years old
- Have a minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent
- Maintain a valid Ohio driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ensure $100,000 - $300,000 personal liability insurance
- Pass a background check, driving record check, and a drug test
Transportation Specialist shifts are available M-F 8am to 8pm and can sign up for 4, 8, or 12 hour on-call shifts. Transportation Specialists will be paid a stipend when on-call and then an additional hourly rate for any transportation provided.
If you are interested in joining our team of professionals, please apply at /surveys/resume. We look forward to hearing from you. Please contact Alyssa McQuate (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions. Appleseed Community Mental Health Center, Inc. is committed to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all people. Employment decisions are made based on each person’s performance, qualifications, and abilities. BIPOC highly encouraged to apply. The Agency does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.