Housing Team Lead
Appleseed Community Mental Health Center, Inc. is seeking to fill a full-time Housing Team Lead. Looking for an energetic individual with good time management, organizational and writing skills to join a treatment team providing case management services for homeless families and individuals. This position does not have a productivity requirement.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Oversee and report on progress toward grant goals and objectives.
- Represent the organization at various grant-related meetings and trainings.
- Collaborate with the finance team and Grants Manager regarding grant budgets.
- Prepare and retain compliance documents.
- Initiate and maintain community partnerships.
- Provide outreach to the community regarding housing.
- Prepare for and lead the annual Point in Time Count and complete reporting.
- Complete data entry and QA requirements
- Conduct an internal audit of programs.
- Complete or renew tenant leases and related paperwork.
- Participate in Appleseed owned housing inspections.
- Monitor tenant compliance with rules to ensure housing stabilization.
- Collect rent payments and ensure timely payment from tenants.
- Address tenant concerns, complaints, and maintenance requests promptly.
- Individual and group interventions
- Crisis management
- Housing search and placement, budgeting, assisting individuals to develop living skills, communication and relationship skills, and coping strategies along with providing advocacy, assessment, linkage, monitoring and support.
- Flexibility, dedication, and the ability to relate successfully to parents, children and teens are expected.
- Ability to relate to a wide variety of people from different cultural and socioeconomic levels as an advocate as well as familiarity with Ashland County resources desired.
- Familiarity with Ashland County resources desired.
- The majority of work is provided in client homes, schools, or community sites.
- Must be able to pass background check and drug test prior to employment.
- Must have a car available during working hours, carry and maintain automobile insurance that includes a payable liability of $100,000/$300,000, as well as the ability to legally drive a car.
What makes Appleseed a great place to work?
- Here are some responses from our very own employees:
- Staff work to make the agency a positive, progressive, and supportive environment. Personally, and professionally, we put our best foot forward for our clients and for each other.
- Our staff are amazing. Flexibility with our schedules. Family environment. Knowing we are doing something that makes a difference.
- The people and atmosphere
- Making a difference in other people’s lives and great coworkers! The ability to do what excites you as long as it helps others with mental health progress.
- The team approach to client care.
- Competitive compensation
- Medical /dental /vision
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Wellness App
- Life insurance
- Minimum 2 weeks accrued paid vacation.
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 6 self-care days
- 8 accrued sick days.
- 8 paid holidays
- 403b w/ Retirement match
- In House Pharmacy
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Cell Phone Stipend
- Annual pay increases with performance
If you are interested in joining our team of professionals, please apply at /surveys/resume. We look forward to hearing from you. Please contact Alyssa McQuate (email@example.com) with any questions. Appleseed Community Mental Health Center, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all people. Employment decisions are made based on each person’s performance, qualifications, and abilities. BIPOC highly encouraged to apply. The Agency does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.